- Smart in Every Day: Monitor your heart rate in real time via our app, and manually detect your blood oxygen (SpO2) via our watch. Our smart watch can also auto-track your sleep, and analyze your sleep quality(deep sleep, light sleep and wake up time) to help you develop a healthier lifestyle.
- 14 Sport Modes with Connected GPS: Our fitness watch supports 14 sports modes such as walking, running, bicycle, yoga and more. You can record all-day fitness data including steps, distance, calories burned, miles walked and can connecting your smartphone GPS to your device to track all your workout routes and distance travelled during exercise.
- 5ATM Waterproof with 7 Days Battery Life: With outstanding battery life Letsfit smart watch can track your health morning, day & night without needing to stop to charge. Our watch also meets 5ATM waterproof standards meaning you can wear it with no worries when swimming.
- Call & Message Notifications: Pair our fitness tracker to your phone and receive and get all your SNS notifications straight to your smartwatch. You can also see incoming calls and reject them should you be busy, with other great functions such as sedentary alerts, alarms and more.
- New Upgraded Smart Watch: Our Letsfit app is compatible with smartphones that use iOS 11.0/Android 6.0 or above and Bluetooth 4.0 or above. Features a 1.3 inch large touch screen with 3 stylish clock faces for you to choose from with an interface that allows you to understand your health more intuitively by displaying your sports data vividly and in a way that is easy to understand.
Release Date: 26-01-2021
Details: Please note: 1. In order for the watch to receive notifications normally, please allow the Letsfit App to run in the background. 2. Sleep tracking will only start to be tracked after your sleep duration reaches over 1 hour, with a maximum of 3 different records being able to be logged per day. 3. If you are looking to measure blood oxygen, please manually turn on the function to activate as it is default to be turned off. 4. To increase your chances of waking up refreshed your device will automatically detect your different sleep stages during the time-frame you set and will try triggering the alarm clock during your light sleep cycle. 5. Please make sure you are wearing your device correctly and not too loose when trying to measure blood oxygen saturation to ensure accurate results. 6. When the temperature around you suddenly changes you may find that areas of the skin that have tattoos or marks may cause discrepancies in blood oxygen saturation readings. 7. If your resting heart rate is too high (measuring over 150bpm), you may find that you cannot measure your blood oxygen saturation levels.
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 3.7 x 0.7 inches