- 17 DIFFERENT BODY MEASUREMENTS - FitTrack’s Dual BIA Technology uses two different frequencies to accurately find 17 different measurements, including body mass index, muscle mass, and obesity level.
- UP TO 8 USERS PER DEVICE - FitTrack recognizes users and tracks results for up to 8 different people, including your baby, while keeping individual results private.
- INTEGRATED APP FOR iOS AND ANDROID - FitTrack Pro keeps your measurements on your smartphone device. Track the progress of your body health indicators and set weigh-in reminders.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT - FitTrack Dara helps you be more aware of how your diet and lifestyle affects each aspect of your body health. Athlete & infant modes increase effectiveness for all types of users.
- AWARD-WINNING PRECISION TECHNOLOGY - FitTrack prides itself on manufacturing precise weighing mechanisms that ensure body composition measurement accuracy.
Details: Know your body. FitTrack Dara measures more than just your weight in grams and pounds, from the comfort of your own bathroom.
FitTrack uses advanced Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology. When you stand on a FitTrack monitor, a very low, safe electrical signal is sent from four metal electrodes through your feet to your legs and abdomen.
The electrical signal passes quickly through water that is present in hydrated muscle tissue but meets resistance when it hits fat tissue. This resistance, known as impedance, is measured and input into scientifically validated FitTrack equations to calculate body composition measurements. Body composition measurements are provided in under 20 seconds.
FitTrack Advanced Dual BIA Technology uses two different frequencies to capture your body composition data. By using different frequencies, even higher accuracy of measurements can be achieved.
FitTrack's Dual BIA Technology is designed to measure the following:
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Body Fat Ratio (BFR)
Body Water Percentage %
Base Metabolic Rate (BMR)
Visceral Fat Index
Weight Without Fat
MEDICAL ADVISORY: People with an electronic medical implant, such as a pacemaker, should not use a body composition monitor. The electrical signal traveling through the body may interfere with its operation. Pregnant women should use weight function only, all other functions are not intended for pregnant women.
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 12.6 x 1.9 inches
Languages: Spanish, German, French, Italian, English